Today, our homes and workplaces are airtight and energy efficient. This means that they trap pollutants and contaminates inside, lowering the quality of the air we breathe. It's easy to see how your home or workplace can be harmful to your health.
- Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA)
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship of fungi and bacteria in air duct systems.
- The average adult inhales 2 tablespoons of dust per day.
- The average six-room house collects 40 lbs. of dust per year.
- Improperly cleaned and maintained ventilation systems allow microbes to breed, leading to a host of serious medical problems including asthma, allergies, skin rash, and fatigue.
Combat the debris & germs that build up over time with duct cleaning by Bay Mountain Air. Professional duct cleaning removes dust, dirt, and microorganisms from ducts. You'll enjoy increased efficiency, extend the life of your equipment, while reducing the contaminates in your system.